Here I sit, on another early friday morning. Another week had flown by. And I can't help but wonder, has Christ been alive in me this week? Is it even possible for me to understand my origin with God? Dietrich Bonhoeffer is quite the extrodinary thinker. I started reading his "Ethics" about a week ago. So far, I'm through the first section in chapter one. Roughly a page and a little over three quarters. Pretty good stuff. If God is not still alive and active in this world, I will never know what Bonhoeffer is talking about, but if He is, I think I may have the gift of a little bit of transformation.

On another note, for the climbing interests, our plans are really quite flexible. Normally we try to head up with a group from church in mid to late august, our best summiting weather. However, very soon we are looking to build up the custom home market so we have a couple months in the summer to guide some "mountain adventures." (hey, that's pretty catchy...) Nevertheless, we are not bound by a schedule or even a certain time of year. We may even attempt another winter accent in a couple weeks. That said, if you'd like to climb, we would love to take you. We are still working on the business model, but I can pretty much guarantee it will be a least $200 cheaper than other Christian guiding companies, to avoid naming names. We are ready to meet the Creator on the top of the world, are you?

0 comments: