Ministry Ideas

Some have asked about my ministry ideas. Well, as I told my brother-in-law, I'm not really interested in ministry, I'm interested in people. Something I would love to do is a program similar to Wilderness Trek. I'm sure some of you are familiar with what that is. If not, here's a short explaination. If God allows, my father and I will be able to take anyone who wishes, including but not limited to those who can't afford Trek or other such programs, on a backpacking trip (3-5 days) into the heart of God's majestic creation. Those who wish would climb with us one, or however many we could handle, of Colorado's Peaks, 14,000 ft. or higher. I believe there is something about the altitude that brings me closer to God and I would love to share that experience with any and everyone who is willing to take the challenge.

Now, if you've got interested groups, both faith based, or not, let us know. We have at least one trip each summer that is all but set in stone, and we would be more than willing to plan a few more. You bring yourself, and we'll provide the rest. I'm interested to what kind of response we would get. Let me know.

1 comments:

qb said...

Logan, I dunno if our calendar would match up with yours, but it sure would be a great thing to run into you and your group up high somewhere this summer. If I knew what summits you were headed to and when...and when Katie's supposed to deliver that baby boy! Tell papa I said hello and that he's still my marathon hero. qb