Prayer is such a wonderful notion. Who would have thought that the creator of the universe would give us a tool to use that enables us to talk to Him whenever we want? And here's something else. For everyone out there who feels like a broken record, praying the same prayer most of the time, there are wonderful prayers that are okay to use as our own prayers. Though in our day and age, that may sound like plagarism, it's not. We don't have to come up with something completely original for our prayers to be powerful or even sincere.

So, I thought I would list a few prayers that I've heard and read that are very powerful.

-The Psalms

-Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

-Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, set up your kingdom in our midst.

-Holy Spirit, breath of the living God, renew me and the world.

(Thanks again N.T.)

0 comments: