Is there anyone in all of "blog-o-sphere" who knows even a hint about missionary fundraising, or church planting fundraising, or any kind of fundraising for that matter.

We are sitting in an odd boat at the moment. I'm looking for another job, but that's all I can think about. We are here in Savannah, as ministers, as church planters, yet all my time is spent looking for another job. God has, however, changed the direction of my job search. There is too much work here to ignore. So much needs to be done for the sake of Christ and the people of this community. That is why my job searching has shifted gears. Now I am starting to, the best way I know how, raise funding for our ministry.

Please keep us in your prayers. And, now more than ever, we solicite advice, ideas and other creative ways in which to raise funding in the shortest amount of time...if that is even a realistic concept...

2 comments:

Neva said...

Y'all should send a letter or come visit the church here in Spearman,TX
I don't know if they have money that isn't already committed but I do know they have supported many works in the past. If you want me to get you more info, email me at
nevaecooper@yahoo.com
Peace and prayers
Neva
PS you could even stay with us if you needed to.
n

Neva said...

My husband says I probably need to ask if you are planting the CHurch of Christ? He thinks that will make a difference to the elders and deacons.
Sorry i am very naive for an old woman. :)
n